1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Randall Bass Cabs

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bobunit, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobunit

bobunit I'm here. Now what? Supporting Member

Jul 15, 2008
    Idaho
    FS/FT: Randall Road Warrior Bass cabinets. The 4x10 is loaded with the factory Randall Jaguar speakers and a horn tweeter. One speaker has had the cone repaired with silicone sealant and is fully functional. Another speaker has a smaller dust cover than the others, however, it is a stock speaker. The tolex has typical rips, tears, scratches, etc., but it still looks good. Cabinet has casters installed. It does not have a bass port so it's not a bass heavy cab, but rather tight sounding to me.
    The 1x15 has the factory speaker and the tolex is in about the same condition as the 4x10. Sounds great with my ol' P bass.
    Both cabinets are rated @ 4ohms. I do not know what the power rating is. Why am I selling? Just thinning the herd (honestly, I'm just using/trying the Epifani UL410 right now and I'm not sure I'm going to keep it either). I like my EB cabs.
    I am asking $175.00 for each +shipping. As far as trades... Let me know, because I have no idea... well, I like pedals.:D
    Randall_100_0548.
    Randall_115_100_0547.
    Randall_100_0549.

2. bobunit

Jul 15, 2008
    Idaho
    Here is the only info I could find on these cabs so I'm guessing they are from the early to mid 90's? :confused:
    Randall_ad.

3. BWB

BWB

Aug 30, 2000
    Knoxville TN
    1990 vintage would be about right. Bobby Sheehan of Blues Traveler was using Randall on his live rig back in the day ...

4. bobunit

Jul 15, 2008
    Idaho
    Thanks for the information!:) Still open to to trades or cash offers. I am looking for detuners for my 79 Stingray and my Spectors. Let me know what ya have. Had a local guy offer me a Ipod Touch (don't really need one though).:smug:

5. bobunit

Jul 15, 2008
    Idaho
    Bump for lowered price :)

6. PM'ed

7. bobunit

Jul 15, 2008
    Idaho
    I did find some specs on the 4x10. 400W RMS and 90lbs. Still open to trades, offers, steak dinner...

8. surfingbird1

surfingbird1

May 22, 2008
    I have a Kramer 1983 Baretta Bass - Original - amazing condition - No Electronics (because I had plans of EMGs)

I also have a Gallien Krueger 400RB

Crate Heritage 4x10 Cab,

I am willing to combine any of these to make it work, let me know

9. bobunit

Jul 15, 2008
    Idaho
    Pm me with some image links and what you had in mind. Where are you located? :)

10. dWilshireCourt

dWilshireCourt

Jan 25, 2008
    PM'ed

11. bobunit

Jul 15, 2008
    Idaho
    Pm replied bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.