1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Recording demos on an IPhone

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by russpurdy, Nov 1, 2013.

1. russpurdy

russpurdy

Apr 16, 2013
    Does anybody record demos on an iPhone? I have tried a few apps and find them easy enough to get around but trying to actually get a finished project off my phone has been tough. All kinds of format and compatability issues. If you have had success please share!

2. The key getting the audio into the phone. Several products exist. Once in, Garageband for iOS can take care of the rest.

To get them out, upload to your computer to make CDs, or use the phone/computer to send the sounds out to Soundcloud , Bandcamp etc.

3. russpurdy

russpurdy

Apr 16, 2013
    I have been able to make recordings, im just having a hard time exporting them. I don't have a Mac but could probably get access. Is this what I would need? Most of the programs I have tried don't offer simple conversion to mp3 or wave file that I can figure out.

4. BeerSuds

BeerSuds

Oct 21, 2012
    Foxboro, MA
    Have you tried importing with iTunes and creating an audio cd?

5. russpurdy

russpurdy

Apr 16, 2013
    Just figured out how to get everything to soundcloud.
    Thanks guys!