No longer available REED JAMES custom split blades and Vintage vibe pups

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by gospel jazz, Feb 9, 2017.

1. gospel jazz

gospel jazz Supporting Member

Mar 9, 2011
    Endorsements: LoPhat bass cabs, Regenerate Guitar Works, Honeybadger Pickups, Darkhorse strings, Ergo Straps and Intex cables.
    Price:
    $150-$200
    IMG_8654.JPG IMG_8656.JPG I have two set of Reed James 5-string pups. The split blades are a custom walnut/maple set. The vintage vibes are in standard plastic casings. Get them now without the wait time.

Vintage vibe: $150

Custom split blade: $200

Kenneth Jordan and The Nameless like this.
  2. Dave W

Dave W Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2007
    Westchester, NY
    Size and string spacing?

3. gospel jazz

Mar 9, 2011
    Endorsements: LoPhat bass cabs, Regenerate Guitar Works, Honeybadger Pickups, Darkhorse strings, Ergo Straps and Intex cables.
    They're both 5-string. I think that the black VVN string spacing is 18mm/19mm. Not sure how the walnut split blades measure.

Dave W likes this.
  4. Dave W

Dave W Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2007
    Westchester, NY
    I'm looking st the black VVN's.

On Reed James website there are a few sizing options and I'm curious what these are. If they're 18mm and each the same size (3.75") is be very interested.

5. gospel jazz

Mar 9, 2011
    I don't think they'll work for you, size wise.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 27, 2022