Replacing Vinyl Windows

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by OldDog52, Jul 24, 2019.

1. OldDog52

OldDog52 Gold Supporting Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Pacific Northwest
    I never actually learned to play very well
    Just acknowledging that I’ve read and appreciate all the helpful suggestions. I chose the locally-owned home improvement store to do this because their customer service is beyond great. They will do whatever it takes to satisfy the customer. Their written bid was the most comprehensive by far.

The windows are from a regional manufacturer called Prime Window Systems. Their engineering and design documents are published online. The windows meet or exceed all industry standards and have lifetime warranty. Unless I move up to much more expensive Andersen or Pella wood windows I don’t think there’s a better option in vinyl.

The install contractor checks out fine, nothing of note that I could find. Licensed, insured, etc.

We’ll see how this plays out.

MJ5150, jchrisk1 and Tom Lane like this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 28, 2021