1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Rickenbacker 4003 Fireglo 2016,Brand New!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Freaky Stylin, Feb 3, 2017.

1. Price:
    $1500.00
    Strings:
    Hi, Well this sucks for me but hopefully is great for another t'ber! due to a having a busted water heater, I have up for sale my brand new 2016 Ric in a beautiful fireglo finish! I just purchased this bass brand new and I am the original owner. Although I can't find so much as a scratch on it, I'm still gonna rate it condition wise a 9.8 out of 10. Someone with more observant eyes may find something, but to me this bass is mint! Includes new original hardshell case and all case candy with unused warranty card! Bass will ship in original box as well. The bass was only taken out of the case to take pictures and test the electronics, which sound great! There is maybe 2 minutes of playing time on it! Please feel free to message me with any questions! More pictures available upon request. From a smoke-free home! $1500 shipped to the continental U.S only, add $25 west of the Mississip via paypal or money order! Sorry, no trades at this time. I know that this is my first time selling here on talkbass, so if anyone would like to see my ebay feedback, which is 100% positive, just ask!

Thanks for lookin!:thumbsup:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 3, 2017
    byoung93888 likes this.
  2. byoung93888

byoung93888 Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2011
    Asheville, NC
    Great looking Ric! Sorry for your bad luck, good luck with the sale.

Freaky Stylin likes this.
  3. Thanks!!

4. Guess I should have figured a bass this nice would sell so quickly!!

byoung93888 likes this.