Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Rig Value / What should I replace it with

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by orskard, Oct 13, 2005.

1. orskard

orskard

Mar 17, 2004
    Indiana
    Hey guys, i have a big bulky rack rig and i would rather just have a nice powerful head. My rack is a SKB 4 space with a furman rack rider, RBI, and QSC PLX 1202.... Is that like at least 500 bucks? I dont really remeber how much i paid for all of it since i bought it in peices.

I want to run my new head into a Dr Bass 2x12. I saw the thunder funk used section has a Eden WT500, is that any good? I play in a rock n roll band, so i want something that is pretty straight forward. I like classic sounding stuff like ampeg and all of that. But i dont really want to buy ampeg because i kinda feel like im paying a lot more just for the name.

any help?

-eric

2. LarryO

LarryO

Apr 4, 2004
    I do not know about prices but I am Just North Of Chicago and would be interested in the RBI and QSC PLX 1202 If you care to quote a price for just those 2

3. I'd be interested in the other Rack-piece...The RackRider..Depending on the model of it, anywhere from 45-70....The QSCs are great amps...The price I'd pull is somewhere between like...350-425...and the RBI...Anywhere from 150-275...All of this depending on the condition of the equipment...and your relationship to the buyer, etc...So if you've got the Highest line in the RRs You could pull 100...if the QSC's in excellent condition, cosmetically and mechanically you could get about 400 out of it...Blah Blah...So you could get 600-700 out of the rack...That's just my estimates(Part of those figures were taken from Prepal)(QSC Avg. 396)(Furman RR15 avg. 66) (RRNL[No Lights] avg. 45)