1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Rob & Big

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Oxblood, Nov 30, 2006.

1. Oxblood

Oxblood Banned

Apr 17, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Has anyone watched this show on MTV yet? I find it just completely hilarious, especially "Big Black". I've watched each episode like 10 times, and I just love the show. It's on right now btw! :D

2. I had never heard of it until I just saw it a couple of days ago. I was watching a marathon of it on MTV and it was just great. The Big Black weight loss episode was hilarious, taking him to the Recycling Plant just to find a scale that could weigh him haha.

3. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    I like Dyrdek as a skater. I haven't been able to sit through an entire eposide yet though.

-Mike

4. Oxblood

Oxblood Banned

Apr 17, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    That's the episode that's on right now actually. :D

5. Blake Bass

Blake Bass Supporting Member

Jan 10, 2006
    Montgomery, Texas
    I've only seen one episode.. it was when they were trying to teach the dog to skateboard..the poor dog never got the hang of it..hilarious!

6. spectorbass83

spectorbass83

Jun 6, 2005
    canada
    Pretty funny show.
    The one where Big Black has to sleep outside in a tent is hilarious.

7. Cerb

Cerb

Sep 27, 2004
    Indiana
    I've seen the skateboarding dog one as well. I usually hate anything MTV, but this show is quite amusing.

I was cracking up when Rob thought that a cop was following him and he kept going on about how they wouldn't catch him ridin' dirty.

8. My son is a skater so.........yes I have watched it...........and watched it.............and watched it :eyebrow:

It's funny!