1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Roscoe LG 3005 Cherry Sunburst

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Maynjo, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Maynjo

Maynjo Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2014
    Jacksonville, NC
    Price:
    Strings:
    Hey all, up for sale I have a beautiful Roscoe LG 3005. The Body is solid swamp ash in cherry sunburst, it has a maple/wenge neck, and a wenge fingerboard, 18.5mm string spacing, 35 inch scale, and it weighs about 8lbs 15oz. It is in excellent condition besides a small ding on the back that has been filled, and some finish cracking underneath one of the knobs which I did my best to photograph. It has an OBP-3 preamp and Bartolini pickups. I also have a pair of Nordstrand Big Singles that are made to fit Roscoe's I can include for free if you'd like. This bass is amazing and is one of the lightest most comfortable 5 strings I've ever played, however, the slanted soapbars are just not for me. I'm hoping somewhere down the line I can get a Roscoe 5 string with MM/J pickup configuration. I'm going to be very sad to let this one go, but I'm hoping it goes to someone who has more use for it than I do. The bass will be well packed and shipped in the original hard shell case with the certificate of authenticity. I do not have the adjustment tools. Price is 1600 shipped via PayPal. Thanks for looking!

Edit:Reduced price to 1600 with the original pickups installed, going to try to sell the singularities seperately.

IMG_0023.JPG IMG_0024.JPG IMG_0025.JPG IMG_0026.JPG IMG_0029.JPG IMG_0030.JPG IMG_0032.JPG IMG_0022.JPG

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
  2. movinngruvin

movinngruvin Supporting Member

Feb 21, 2005
    Key West, FL
    Very nice deal, would love to hear it with the Big Singles. I was thinking of swapping my LG3005's Barts for the Nords. If buyer does not want the Big Singles and you want to sell separately please let me know. GLWTS

Maynjo likes this.
  3. G RICH 5

G RICH 5

Dec 19, 2006
    Detroit
    What preamp is in it? Bartolini?

4. Maynjo

Maynjo Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2014
    Jacksonville, NC
    It has an Aguilar OBP-3. It says it on the certificate but I forgot to mention it in the description. Thanks, I'll edit the original post.

G RICH 5 likes this.
  5. ClarkDP

ClarkDP

Nov 9, 2018
    Hello, Is this bass still for sale? Very interested

6. Maynjo

Maynjo Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2014
    Jacksonville, NC
    Yep still for sale.