Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by jrug, Nov 15, 2004.

1. No headaches or hassles from this guy. His descriptions are accurate if not conservative and he did what he said he would with no games. That, and he has the same name as the guy from the Cure. Awesome.
  2. Philthy

Philthy Supporting Member

Jun 12, 2001
    Wallington, NJ
    I just bought a Spector Euro 4 string from RSmith. It was totally as described, if not better. He's a straight up guy; very awesome to deal with. A+ and 2 thumbs up!!!
  3. Sold a wah to RSmith. Quick PayPal payment, good communication, and an all out pleasure to deal with. Hope we do business in the future.
  4. basstodave

basstodave Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2002
    My thanks to Robert for a beautiful MM Sterling. Accurately described and quickly shipped, all according to our pleasant conversation. I have no reservations about doing biz with Rob again.
    basstodave :D
  5. Bought a Hipshot D-Tuner and received it the next day. How's that for fast!
  6. sagryf1

Oct 23, 2004
    I want to give a shout out to RSmith for the brand new G&L L2500 bass he sold me. It was exactly as described. Not a mark on it. Sounds good, especially that B string. Only have to get use to a 5 string bass as I have only played 4 stringers. Once again thanks for wonderful transaction. Arrived only 2 days after I paid for it.
  7. funkasaurus

Apr 23, 2001
    Los Angeles
    Bought some pups and a BAII bridge from him...met me at local GC to complete sale. Good guy. Thanks!
  8. mattsk42

mattsk42 $100 off new Directv subsp.PM me BEFORE signing up Supporting Member

Just bought 5 flats from him. Good communication, good price, and fast shipping!
  9. i purchased a music man stingray sterling. it arrived as promised with pretty quick shipping and packed well. i would buy from again.
  10. CLJMB

CLJMB Supporting Member

Jan 4, 2005
    North Alabama
    Traded basses with him. The bass was even better than he described, arrived very quickly and was well packed. Very pleasant and smooth transaction. Would definitely do it again.
  11. Just did a little deal for a preamp and pup combo - nothing special but he treated it like it was. Wish I could sell him something this easy :meh: :D
  12. Zooberwerx

Zooberwerx Gold Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2002
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Bought a set of DR strings. Great product, great price.

FWIW, they arrived exactly as described: long, shiney, and with little brass balls on the end.

13. luknfur

Jan 14, 2004
    Bought some pups/pre. Straight Up dude. Prompt shipping. No hassle. Optimal outcome.