1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SA Soundblox 2 OFD

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Norre, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Norre

Norre

Jan 5, 2001
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Howdy folks!

Anyone have any experience with the Source Audio Soundblox 2 OFD (overdrive/fuzz/distortion) pedal? I was looking for a fuzz pedal and accidently stumbled upon Source Audio's website. Seems like a cool pedal. And affordable also.

OFD Bass microModeler

Thanks .

2. LSMFT6

LSMFT6 We brake for nobody Supporting Member

Aug 16, 2006
    California
    None
    Really great pedal, and having two presets makes it very useful. Their newer Aftershock pedal is also outstanding and around the same price.

Ikkir and Norre like this.
  3. NoxNoctus

NoxNoctus The Crushinator

May 9, 2004
    Annapolis, MD
    Unless you really want the two stomp buttons, I'd go for the AS for sure. OFD's still a great get if you get it cheap though

Ikkir, adamaarts and Norre like this.
  4. adamaarts

adamaarts

Apr 19, 2001
    Corona, CA
    Beta tester Source Audio, demos/reviews of many others
    The OFD is/was a great pedal. The main benifits it has over the Aftershock is two presets w/ switches, full controls with knobs, and I think that's really it.

The Aftershock includes the same/updated engines, plus some new ones and original SA offerings. Also, stereo in/out, routing options, Neuro app for sharing and discovering user presets, etc etc. Plus it's cheaper than he OFD.

Anyway, either way, good pedals.

Norre likes this.
  5. Norre

Norre

Jan 5, 2001
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Yeah, I'll probably get the AS then. Thanks for the info guys

NoxNoctus likes this.
  6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 4, 2021