1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Sadowsky Preamp belt clip model (original model) RARE!! EXC!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by road-cat1, Jan 17, 2021.

1. road-cat1

road-cat1 Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2008
    Mesa, AZ
    Price:
    United States
    I am going through my collection of goodies and found my Sadowsky Outboard Bass Preamp This is the original model with a belt clip and extremely rare. I don't think you will currently find another one for sale on any internet seller. With the original box in excellent condition. I used it this morning for a church gig and it works perfectly and has volume boost, bass and treble. Fantastic to use with passive basses without needing to modify your instrument. Many guys have been looking for this model BECAUSE you can wear it on your belt or the lip of your pants pocket. It makes it great because you can tweak your settings without having to kneel down to a pedal or location on the floor. Having the preamp as a wearable item also makes it great to send to a wireless transmitter like the sennheiser, X-vive, etc with just a short connecting cable from your bass to the input of the Sadowsky and the transmitter plugged into the output. The entire pack can be on your back pocket or clipped on your belt, etc...

Only disclaimer is that one of the screws was lost and replaced with a non-matching one that works perfectly but not a perfect match. 1 9-volt battery operates the preamp and I believe that you get 50-75 hours of use. Maybe 10-15 gigs or rehearsals before you need to change the 9 volt.

$150 paypal will get this delivered to you CONUS

20210117_130430.jpg 20210117_130515.jpg 20210117_130540.jpg

Last edited: Jan 17, 2021
    redstrand and SlowpokeJoe like this.
  2. road-cat1

Mar 24, 2008
    Mesa, AZ
  3. Super deal!

road-cat1 likes this.
  4. road-cat1

Mar 24, 2008
    Mesa, AZ
    Have had a couple of inquiries but still available.

5. ChrisWright

ChrisWright Supporting Member

Oct 6, 2017
    Southern FL
    Any LEDs on the thing?

6. road-cat1

Mar 24, 2008
    Mesa, AZ
    No...old school. Everything works perfectly.

ChrisWright likes this.
  7. MrBass617

MrBass617

Mar 13, 2013
    ATL
    Weren't these made by the company that became Aguilar?

8. road-cat1

Mar 24, 2008
    Mesa, AZ
    I have heard that....but can't confirm.

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 16, 2021