SOLD Sadowsky Special Edition MV4 Trans Blue w Quilted Maple Top!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Famous Shamus, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Famous Shamus

Famous Shamus Supporting Member

Feb 22, 2008
    NYC
    Price:
    Strings:
    Hello To All:

As some people know (well at least one person on here knows...lol) I have got some medical bills that have to be taken care of. So with this in mind, I'm putting up my Sadowsky MV4 Special Edition Trans Blue for sale.
    A little background:
    Most folks know that Sadowsky's Metro basses are the solid body cousins to the NYC basses, just with plain tops and colors. Every once in a while, Roger does a small run of Special Edition Metros for various reasons. As I understand it, this particular model, with the quilted maple top, was done for a German distributor of Metros (Station Music, I think). Somehow, this bass wound its way back to Japan (where it was born) and came up for sale at Ishibashi Music. I purchased this from Ishibashi this past March, and it is a great bass. Everything you would expect out of a Sadowsky Metro, and a Fantastic looking top much like her USA Bretheren. I hate to see it go, but I have a few others, and frankly, this will net me the most cash to pay my bills...

There are typical swirl marks and player wear, but nothing serious. The bass weighs in at a fantastic 8 lbs 8 oz.. It hasn't seen too many gigs with me, as my gigging schedule took a hit when I got sick, but it's a great bass to play. Comes with a Sadowsky semi rigid case, and whatever accouterments came with it.

Any questions, just ask. Not accepting trades on this one. Shipping is on your dime. I'll accept reasonable offers, but lowballing is discouraged. If you've been waiting for that special bass to come up for sale...well, my advice is ...don't sleep on it. One like this doesn't come up for sale very often... :D

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
  2. Spidey2112

Spidey2112

Aug 3, 2016
    Beautiful bass! Hopefully, health is better and GLWTS!

3. Famous Shamus

Famous Shamus Supporting Member

Feb 22, 2008
    NYC
    Thank you! I am fully recovered....all except my wallet.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 15, 2021