1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Sam Ash 10% off Used Gear

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by TolerancEJ, Nov 23, 2017.

1. I noticed this in the Sam Ash email today. 10% off used gear over $199. Unless I missed it previously, I haven’t noticed Sam Ash offer used discounts in the past.

14644F8E-F331-4B25-99C2-A877C3E488B8.

dave79 and tlite like this.
  2. dave79

dave79 Rest well Fish

63F5F386-2AAB-495F-B2CF-08C92D7A9077. Was really stoked that I scored a real USA stingray with case for $608 shipped yesterday, but just got this email...and here’s the kicker “Please request a refund”...are you f’n kidding me? Doesn’t even tell me where or who to request a refund with, last time I even attempt to use Sam Ash for anything.

TolerancEJ and yodedude2 like this.
  3. steelbed45

steelbed45 TRemington Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2011
    Nolanville, TX
    Wow, sorry to hear about that, thanks for posting.

4. Hmm, I've never been able to buy used gear online from S.A., but I'm just noticing it's now a thing:

upload_2017-11-24_19-58-54.

Not too awfully long ago it was not very easy to buy their used gear from an online listing.
    It was so bad that many stores were using Reverb accounts to list their used gear.

If only this had been the case when I was looking at a RIC 4004 in September, I might have bought it, but at the time the only way they would allow a purchase was in-store or from their Reverb account.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2017
    TolerancEJ likes this.