1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Sansamp RPM Bass Preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Jonesy4fnk, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Price:
    $220
    For Sale:
    Sansamp RPM Bass Preamp
    Used but in great condition, kept in rack and no issues.

Great sounding preamp! I just don't need this unit any longer.

$220 shipped to CONUS.
    Paypal preferred.
    No trades at this time.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_0410.jpg
    IMG_0411.jpg

Attached Files:

JJR58 and mark roberts like this.
  2. JJR58

JJR58 Dirty Bird

Dec 2, 2010
    Brooklyn, NY.
    This is a great pre, had one and sorry i let it go. Would take this over the 2112 any day.

Jonesy4fnk likes this.
  3. I haven't heard the 2112 yet. But this BPM does sounds nice. It replaced an Ampeg preamp and I liked it better. If I had the need I'd keep it around.

JJR58 likes this.
  4. GrooveWarrior

GrooveWarrior Supporting Member

Do you know if this would work in the effects loop of an amp? I have a Euphonic Audio iAmp 500 that is great and crystal clear, but sometimes it needs a little character. I was wondering if putting this in the EA effects loop would work.

5. jeffb28451

jeffb28451 Supporting Member

Aug 6, 2006
    Leland NC
    To Groovewarrior. That’s the way I use mine with my DNA 1350. I footswitch it in and out for a little more “meat”. if and when I need it

Jonesy4fnk likes this.
  6. Yeah, like jeffb28451 said, it definitely can work in an effects loop with a footswitch to add character or full on overdrive.

7. drobinsn

drobinsn

Feb 15, 2007
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Somebody needs to buy this. They are no longer in production and are becoming increasingly harder to find. They do a great job of emulating that classic Ampeg tone. Mine is a keeper.

oranje and Jonesy4fnk like this.
  8. Payday! Anyone?

As mentioned above, this is a great sounding preamp and not in production any longer. Hope someone can use it.

9. SOLD

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 23, 2021