1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Schecter Diamond Series California Custom J 5 string

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by TonyP-, Sep 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TonyP-

TonyP- Excuse me but you have your I-IV-V in my II-V-I Gold Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    A-Designs Mike Lull GK Tsunami Cables GHS Strings RMI Basswitch Nordstrand Pickups Darkglass
    Schecter Diamond Series California Custom J 5 string

Bass has high quality Hipshot A style bridge and O-Ring knobs. Grover Titan tuners.

'Real' EMG pickups and EMG pre-amp.

Previous owner added a passive tone independent of the pre-amp.

18mm string spacing.

Bass has been played. Has some minor scuffing and marks. Nothing into the paint

Comes with a generic HSC.

Jon Mouradian (from Mouradian guitar)
    http://www.mouradianguitar.com/

Completly just set this instrument up (clean the machine heads, fret dressing, and intonation)

Strings are brand new GHS strings

2clhtk.jpg
    2d8mfpz.jpg
    ape6iq.gif
    xp99x4.jpg
    15nvxjp.jpg

Priced to move at $450 shipped lower 48CONUS only
    (I would keep it and might but I'm addicted to single coils).

Cheers

2. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    A-Designs Mike Lull GK Tsunami Cables GHS Strings RMI Basswitch Nordstrand Pickups Darkglass
    Coltrane.jpg

3. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    woman-smelling-coffee.jpg

4. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    My New Mac
    appleservvvvv.jpg

5. DWBass

DWBass The Funkfather

Don't hesitate on this bass folks! This is a high quality well made instrument! Well worth the asking price.

Friendly bump! ;)

6. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    1255906387_rave.jpg

7. Sbociol

Sbociol

Feb 24, 2009
    Ohhh used to have this one,just in sunburst finish.Awesome bass!

8. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    Thanks Sbociol

I was on the fence with this one...but I'm playing my single coil Js so much.

I'm going to most like e bay this next week if it is still here, I rather not though if I can help it. :cool:

9. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    [​IMG]

10. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    l_dff0dfad2b79460b814e639dbca9f5c6.png

11. IntrepidCellist

IntrepidCellist Supporting Member

Sep 10, 2009
    Manhattan
    Free bump for an awesome bass. High quality, excellent hardware. Only reason I don't still have mine is that I got a Dingwall, haha!

12. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    Thanks IC

I think I'm going to bay this next week.
    I have been on the fence but I have new Nordy and this deserves more attention that I can give her at this time.

13. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    It appears one sale did not go through and received a couple of PMs on this once again on this bass.

This bass is still available.
    (I close threads once something is sold)

14. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    [​IMG]

15. rojo412

rojo412 Sit down, Danny... Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2000
    Cleveland, OH.
    Do you know off hand what the models of the pickups may be?
    And what is the layout of the controls?

16. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    MV/Blend, Bass +/-, Treble+/-, Passive tone control

Cheers

17. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    Bumpin

18. bassramos

bassramos

Feb 13, 2006
    Chicago North
    still available?

19. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    Yes...

This bass is coming with me to the NE GTG tomorrow.
    (Unless you comit ahead of time...Its all good).

20. Hmm.. I have the 4 string version of this and I've been looking for a 5 to compliment it.. <thinking>

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 26, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.