1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Schecter People

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by NOVAX, Oct 13, 2013.

1. NOVAX

NOVAX

Feb 7, 2009
    Kalifornia
    Hey Schecter bass people- I'm eyeballing a 2003 Diamond series Stiletto & I'm just wondering if this beast is made in Korea? #0330187 Anyone have the scoop? Thanks.

2. Just Fingered

Just Fingered Gold Supporting Member

Jun 11, 2013
    So Cal- Mt Juliet TN
    Not real sure,I'm thinking Indonesia depends on what model. extreme,custom or studio model. If the one you are looking at has EMG pickups. those models I believe are made in California the Omen extreme five that i have was made in indonesia. I will say for the money they make a great starter Bass. And my omen was well put together. But it is heavy. but sounds Good.

3. Just Fingered

Just Fingered Gold Supporting Member

Jun 11, 2013
    So Cal- Mt Juliet TN
    You could call them and double check.Schecter Guitar Research (800) 660-6621

4. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

Nov 30, 2008
    Chicago, Il.
    It's definitely made in indonesia. I would know because I use to own a 2004 schecter stiletto elite 5-string bass and on the back of the head it says made in indonesia.

5. wild4oldcars

wild4oldcars

Jan 22, 2012
    Garner, NC
    i have a stilletto custom 4 with emg's and its made in korea. it says diamond series on the headstock