Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Selling Nemesis 810 $350

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by ojthesimpson, Feb 5, 2004.

1. ojthesimpson

ojthesimpson

Jul 21, 2003
    Draper, UT
    This awesome cab has officially busted my back for the last time. I couldn't be happier with how this amp sounds but it's not the easiest thing in the world to move around constantly (even harder with less then eager band mates)
    I'm selling this thing for almost a third of what it would cost brand new and it's only 2 years old. Nemesis speakers and amps are made made by David Eden if you didn't already know

It's official specs are a Nemesis 810P 4 ohm at 800 watts cab.
    it sports 8 custom David Eden 10inch speakers and a TLC-4 Horn. Here's the link to the nemesis webpage for the cab Nemesis official link Brand new it lists at 999.00 bucks. I'm going to sell it for 350. It has a few scratches on it but it still sounds as good as the day I bought it. A real solid amp I'd put it up against any of the Ampeg 810 you see everywhere and for about half the cost.

I live in Salt Lake City Utah and will Drive it anywhere within 45 minutes of salt lake but no way am I or can I ship it.
    email me at peter@jex.org

here's a picture of me playing infront of it at one of my shows.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

also here's a link to a review
    http://www.bgra.net/reviews/nemesis-n810p-rvw.html

2. Gia

Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    roseability
    you're a cutie, however i have no desire for your amp.

3. ojthesimpson

ojthesimpson

Jul 21, 2003
    Draper, UT
    I'm flatterd
    FYI the second picture is a halloween costume. I was Mary Kate Olsen and my Identical twin bother (on the other side of the stage out of the picture) was Ashley.

This cab is still for sale!