1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Share your favorite videos...

Discussion in 'Technique [BG]' started by Claymore, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Claymore

Claymore

Nov 10, 2019
    Rhode Island
    This video was only posted a month ago so I'm sure many of you already saw it (or the viral clip it's referring to). Fast-forward to 5:00 for the goodest part. This lick inspired me to play more because it just grooved so hard and I was wondering if you've seen any videos that had the same effect on you. Either a part of a live performance or piece of instruction or anything that inspired you. Please post a link and if there's a specific part that just does it for you, feel free to mention that. I have a feeling that there's gonna be a lot of SBL content and that's fine but maybe some obscure gems mixed in. We'll see.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2020
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021