Similar pedals to the Boss LS-2 with extra feature

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by TheTromBassist, Jun 5, 2022.

1. TheTromBassist

TheTromBassist

Sep 11, 2017
    Hi,
    I was looking at getting the LS-2 to get a sort of toggle switch for my effects and to blend it with my clean signal, but I’ve run into an issue. The LS-2’s mode for this would be a switch between A and B mixed vs bypass. I was gonna put all my effects through loop A, and then route loop B through my sansamp, but then I wouldn’t get the sansamp sound when I bypass it. Is there any fx loop pedals that allow you to toggle between loops A and B mixed against just loop B? Like switching between Sansamp and Sansamp+effects?

2. Smurf-o-Deth

Smurf-o-Deth Nothing to fret over. Supporting Member

Oct 2, 2007
    The state of denial.
    Are you wanting to have these loops in parallel? The Old Blood Noise Endeavors Signal Blender will do this. It has two loops with volume controls, as well as the through signal.

3. TheTromBassist

TheTromBassist

Sep 11, 2017
    Thank you!! That is the exact thing I was looking for!!

4. Nunovsky

Nunovsky

Sep 4, 2004
    Portugal
    The Electro Harmonix Switch Blade Pro does that exactly and it's cheaper than the Old Blood Noise Blender.
    It has individual volumes for each loop, a volume for the clean tone, can do parallel or series, can change the order of which loop goes into the other, has internal switches for phase inversion for each loop.
    I have one and I love it.

Hypocrite and boing like this.
  5. I second the EHX Switchblade Pro, probably the best utility pedal I've ever used

Nunovsky likes this.