Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Single Rackspace Head

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Ron Now, Jan 29, 2006.

1. Ron Now

Ron Now

Sep 3, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    Endorsing Artist: Fuzzrocious Pedals
    Does anyone know if there is a Single rack space amplifier out there (Not a poweramp, but a full pre-power head. Power isnt really that big of a deal. I wanted to add one into my rack so I could set up another cab with a completly dry signal to add more depth to my sound. Right now im running a Hughes And Kettner BassBase 400 with 2 H&K 4x10's and I A/B/Y a Gallien Krueger backline 112 with a dry signal (I use alot of effects through the 8 10's). But I was looking for a singal spaced amp to acomplish the same thing (with another cab as well). Just wondering if anyone know of any that exist (because I cannot find any). Thanks for everyones time.

Ron

2. The only one I know of is the Hevos (I think I have that name correct) model... they make a 400 and 800 watt digital head in single space. Looks amazing... but only comes in 220 and is only available in Europe. I'll hunt down the site and post the link for you.

3. Ron Now

Ron Now

Sep 3, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    Endorsing Artist: Fuzzrocious Pedals
    amazing, fastest replies ever.

4. It's raining in Detroit and my wife's out of town. You are giving me something to do:D

5. Yep! It's very cool. Does anyone makes one unit rackcase?

-Christian