Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by sobie18, Dec 27, 2003.

1. Is anybody else getting 2 feet of snow like I am here in UtaW? Sheesh....

Getting tired of shoveling every 4 hours.....

Snow lover: "Oh, I love snow."
    Me: "Get yer butt over here and shovel my driveway!!!!!!!!!!!"
  2. Visirale

Mar 23, 2003
    I wish. Here in central florida it's about 60 or 70 degrees outside :p
  3. i wish it would snow!!!

its about 7 deg C, here, and wet wet wet! :bawl:
  4. rocknhard

Aug 30, 2003
    Sounds like you need a snowblower...

5. odie

odie Supporting Member

What uniform are you wearing??? Also what is up with the oven mit hanging by the door? Is it for the pizza delivery????:)
  6. It hasnt snowed here in least 10 years? :p

I've seen full, actual snow only once my entire life.
  7. Odie- Uniform is my USAF service dress. Pacman and Lump may recognize it....They wear one occasionally, too.

As for the oven mitt, that was a freebie when I arrived here @ Hill AFB and it has stayed there ever since. Just like the Christmas Wreath that hangs in my living room and has been since last year's Christmas....
  8. odie

odie Supporting Member

Thats funny. The place I'm living in had a bunch of nails stuck into the wall. As we moved our things in I just put pictures on the nails so I didnt have to worry about breaking them. Safer on the wall then piled with rest of our things.

They are still in the same places. They look alittle messed up.

Oh well. I hate to decorate!!!
  9. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    no snow on the ground around here, that's ok long as it keeps comin down in the passes, we can keep going snowboarding!

10. Eric Cioe

Eric Cioe

Jun 4, 2001
    Missoula, MT
    You know, some say global warming isn't happening, but my short life (16 years so far) says there is (or at least a climatic change in the past 4-5 years). Ever since the whole el Nino thing, we haven't had snow up here until January. I live pretty close to the 45th parallel. That's halfway between the equator and the north pole. Something inside me says that we should have snow from mid December until mid March, and it was always like that (from talking with my grandfather). Lately, we haven't gotten snow until the first of the year or so. I miss white Christmases.
  11. Well we went to the park today. Let's just say it was a massive snowball war. Allegiances came and went, snowballs hit hard, and no prisoners were taken. And then I was hit in the eye by a snowball. My fight was over, I could barely see. Now, over 4 hours later I can see much better but it still hurts annoyingly. It was one of those sensitive, teary-eyed things, and now my eye is irritated and bloodshot. Ah well, small price to pay! :D

12. well, i remember last year down here we had some record cold temperatures for the area, so I'm gonna have to disagree.
  13. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Holy Cow!!

We got 2" on the ground right now, and it is still coming down in huge chunks!!!

WooHoo! WooHoo!!

I am gonna bust out my board, and go ride down the hill at our local elementary school! Nothing like some night boarding! :)

14. Now that is one funky ovenmint you got there, Sobie18 :D

15. Keeps people from slapping the bass. Also doubles as a slap preventer; I can sock 'em in the nose if they try to slap in my house....

Plus, Elmo and Cookie will tear 'em up!

16. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA

So far, we have almost a foot. Still snowing pretty hard too.

17. NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    i have about 2 feet of mount cedar pollen in my nose - i can't stop sneeeeeeeezing!!

:( ;)
  18. I wish it'd snow in MD tomorrow and we'd have off of school.
  19. sobie what do your pics have to do with snow? just usin TB to host your pics eh? :p
  20. amos

Oct 23, 2003
    SE Portland Oregon
    my third day back from vacation and i've only been to school once.

snow is a blessing in the school department

as far as my band as concerned it is a nuisance. if i'm lucky we'll practice tommorrow :(