1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD **Sold** Fender Custom Shop 60's Jazz Pickups

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by FuryGuy, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Price:
    For sale is a set of Fender Custom Shop 60's Jazz bass pickups. These are the pickup set that came in the 2012 - 2016 American Standard Fender Jazz basses. They are great sounding pickups that are modelled after the classic Fender Jazz basses from the 1960's. They have cloth wires with lots of length left (5 1/8" to 5 1/2"), they were de-soldered from the bass they were in.

I had these in a parts Jazz bass, I recently sold the neck from that bass so these pickups have just been sitting idle for a month or two. I believe these pickups were removed from a 2012 or 2013 Fender American Standard Jazz, I bought them from the TB classifieds in July of 2013. They do not have the "Custom Shop" stickers on the sides of the pickups.

The pickups have Standard Fender USA Jazz dimensions (meaning the bridge pickup is slightly longer than the neck pickup).

Asking $75 (US Dollars - Open to reasonable offers) for the set, shipped to Canada or the Lower 48 States.
    Paypal is fine.

DSCN2939.jpg

DSCN2940.jpg

Last edited: May 10, 2017
    Unholyman and Gord_oh like this.
  2. drewphishes

drewphishes Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2017
    watching

3. Open to reasonable offers.

4. Sold

Last edited: May 11, 2017
  5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 15, 2021