1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Source Audio Soundblox Envelop Filter w/ hot hand

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by zackthompson, Mar 8, 2018.

1. zackthompson

zackthompson Endorsing Artist: MJC Ironworks Strings

Jul 18, 2011
    Virginia Beach
    Price:
    $50
    Source Audio Bass Envelope Filter w/ hot hand: Works perfectly, I just don't use it anymore. The hot hand attachment is super fun and basically lets you use it like a way pedal. Will include the power supply that charges the hot hand ring.

$50 + shipping. I would rather not separate the hot hand from the pedal. Will trade towards an Oc-2 or Oc-3

9BCD1307-7DA1-4422-8C03-AC2F0C657B39.

2. Being and Bass

Being and Bass

Apr 9, 2017
    Canada
    Is this pedal with the hot hand as fun as it looks? I've been kicking around a cheap envelope filter just for fun and this looks like it can do a lot of strange sounds.

zackthompson likes this.
  3. zackthompson

Jul 18, 2011
    Virginia Beach
    Yes it’s a lot of fun. The most practical use for it is putting it on your headstock and pivoting the entire bass up and down. And the hot hand sounds best with a slight bit of distortion after it. Just to really define the wah.

The pedal by itself though is anything but cheap. You get so many different types of filter sounds. And they all sound fantastic. The hot hand is a cherry on top.

4. zackthompson

Jul 18, 2011
    Virginia Beach
    Took it to music go round due to lack of interest and a G.A.S. Attack. Thanks!