1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Speakers for a LDS custom cab

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by JeremyJJackson, Mar 23, 2009.

1. JeremyJJackson

JeremyJJackson

Mar 1, 2009
    Getting a custom Low Down Sound Cab built and im wondering what type of speakers i should put in it. Its an 8x10 cab but split in half into 2 seperate 4x10 4ohm sections.(dont ask me what im doing ill make a post when i have all my stuff in and show some pics) Im looking for a very warm tone with a good mid - low end but will a little but of punch to it. Any suggestions?

2. Mystic Michael

Mystic Michael Hip No Ties

Apr 1, 2004
    New York, NY
    My suggestion is to consult very closely on this with Don. Communicate very clearly and precisely what it is that you want. Then accept his recommendations - unless you have a good reason to not do so.

MM

3. JeremyJJackson

JeremyJJackson

Mar 1, 2009
    Ok sounds good. Hes been a huge help so far and made tones of good suggestions. I sent him an email this morning asking the same question. I just decided to ask you guys for a second opinion or suggestions. Don says that what im doing will sound awesome but its fairly strange. Also anyone know of a good 1-2 line splitter box?