1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Spector 5 String

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by hbabels, Feb 28, 2017.

1. hbabels

hbabels Supporting Member

Jul 26, 2015
    Phoenix, AZ
    Price:
    $550.00
    Strings:
    IMG_3676.JPG IMG_3678.JPG
    IMG_3674.JPG IMG_3675.JPG IMG_3679.JPG IMG_3680.JPG IMG_3681.JPG IMG_3682.JPG IMG_3683.JPG IMG_3684.JPG Time to thin the heard ! So up for grabs is a Spector NS 2000/5 5 string bass. The is a neck through 5 active 5 string. That sounds fantastic and plays great. Solid low B string & a 35" scale

It has upgraded pickups to EMG 40DC & is currently wired with a passive tone pot & 2 volumes. The original EMG HZ pickups and preamp are included as well.

Ships in a slightly beat up Spector Hardshell Case.

Bass has a few nicks & dings but mostly minor & purely cosmetic I've tried to show in the pictures as best I could.

Any questions just ask.

Price drop to $500 plus s/h

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
    G RICH 5, nismaniac and NigelD like this.
  2. garmenteros

garmenteros Bass Enthusiast

Aug 24, 2008
    Dominican Republic
    Country of origin?

3. hbabels

Jul 26, 2015
    Phoenix, AZ
    I believe these models were some of the first models made in Korea. Very comparable to Euro/ Czech Spectors in terms of feel - neck through & hardware quality. Feels more high quality than more recent Korean models I've played , not to say those were bad at all.

4. hbabels

Jul 26, 2015
    Phoenix, AZ
    Price drop to $500 for a great 5 string Spector Bass

waynobass likes this.
  5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 23, 2021