1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Spector Euro 4 LX 35

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by yeldarb69 (Brad), Mar 29, 2017.

1. yeldarb69 (Brad)

yeldarb69 (Brad) Supporting Member

Jul 11, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    Price:
    Strings:
    I really don't want to do this but circumstances have deemed it necessary. Up for sale is my natural euro 4 lx 35. The fretboard is covered with vinyl so you can remove it if you like the inlays. The bass is currently strung BEAD with a brand new set of heavy gauge Dr ddt strings tuned to AGDC. This bass has the snc preamp in it. I have installed dunlop flush mount strap locks and will include the pins that go on the strap if you do not have any. I will also include a brand new Pro Tec gig bag and a set of Daddario pro steels if you would like to string it back to the original way. I will ship it to the continental US for $1000. Please feel free to ask any questions. I will also accept paypal. 2017-03-29 17.26.57.jpg 2017-03-29 17.26.35.jpg 2017-03-29 17.26.06.jpg

vin088xk1 likes this.
  2. LuchaCrowfly

LuchaCrowfly Low End Punch ! Supporting Member

Oct 27, 2016
    Florida
    do u have more pics ? ty !

3. yeldarb69 (Brad)

Jul 11, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    Anything specific?

4. LuchaCrowfly

LuchaCrowfly Low End Punch ! Supporting Member

Oct 27, 2016
    Florida
    back, sides, neck, back of the head u know a little bit more :p

yeldarb69 (Brad) likes this.
  5. Don Bassman

Don Bassman

Apr 1, 2017
    Is this still for sale? The inlays are beneath a vinyl overlay?

6. yeldarb69 (Brad)

Jul 11, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    Yes and yes

7. Don Bassman

Don Bassman

Apr 1, 2017
    Well, sir, I am brand new to this forum and not quite up on the ins and outs, but I am interested in purchasing this. Is there a way that we can communicate privately to work out the details?

8. yeldarb69 (Brad)

Jul 11, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    Replied to you sir.

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 2, 2020