SOLD Spector Euro 5LX

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Stewart13, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Stewart13

Stewart13 Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2016
    Bend, Oregon
    Price:
    Strings:
    55EF3004-DA80-478C-B4E4-F8B33BBE9210.jpeg For sale ONLY is my stunning Spector Euro 5LX. The bass has a flamed maple top and alder back with a slice of walnut in the middle. The neck is maple with a rosewood fretboard. This bass has a comfortable fast playing neck that feels great. The hardware is very clean and has no discoloration. This beast is in excellent condition with the exception of a few very minor dings (see photos).

The bass is equipped with EMG DC40 pickups and an Aguilar OBP-2 preamp. The control layout is neck VOL, bridge VOL, treble and bass. In my experience, this electronic combination is much better than some of the other options Euro 5LXs can come with. The bass is currently set up with some fresh medium light GHS Boomers and ready to rock! It will ship in a standard Spector gig bag. If you have any more questions or would like some different pictures feel free to PM me! This bass is for sale ONLY and I am NOT interested in any trades at this time. $1499 OBO shipped CONUS PayPal ONLY.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 29, 2019
    FRoss6788, DrZ, bluepeep and 8 others like this.
  2. Element Zero

Element Zero Supporting Member

Dec 14, 2016
    California
    48DAE048-DBB9-4AEF-ACE3-E6273FD89D97.jpeg

3. Stewart13

Jan 8, 2016
    Bend, Oregon
    Element Zero likes this.
  4. Stewart13

Jan 8, 2016
    Bend, Oregon
    Price drop

5. Stewart13

Jan 8, 2016
    Bend, Oregon
    Price drop $1699 shipped guys!

6. Reedt2000

Reedt2000 Supporting Member

Apr 26, 2017
    Central New Jersey
    Really nice example of a Euro LX :thumbsup:

Swapping the tone pump preamp is a great move, it is by far the weak point of these basses (IMO). These are beautifully crafted instruments and the neck blanks are glued up in the US from the same maple the top-end models use.

GLWTS

Rod Harder and Stewart13 like this.
  7. Stewart13

Jan 8, 2016
    Bend, Oregon
    Thank you! I completely agree about the Tone Pump. It’s complete junk. It’s really just a budget move by Spector. They sound monstrous with the Aguilars!

Reedt2000 likes this.
  8. Nakoatron

Nakoatron Supporting Member

Aug 17, 2017
    Fort Worth, Texas
    One. Dollar.

sleevey55 and Stewart13 like this.
  9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 27, 2021