1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD Spector Euro4 LX Doug Wimbish - Matte Black

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jack7265, May 16, 2017.

1. jack7265

jack7265 Supporting Member

Apr 24, 2011
    Avondale, La
    Price:
    Strings:
    I'm selling my Spector Euro4 LX DW matte black bass. It's a great playing and sounding bass. But, circumstances came up that put me in a position to move forward with selling it. There are a few blemishes that are obvious in the pictures I've attached. The tuners have been upgraded to Hipshot Ultralites, and the preamp is an EMG BQC. The body is solid maple. The pickups are active EMG P & J. The case is scuffed up some, but all the hinges and latches are in good condition, and it's solid.

Sound clip going directly into a Presonus Audiobox USB. All sound adjustments were made with the EMG BQC preamp.

NECK
    WOOD :
    3pc Maple with Graphite Rods inside for additional strength
    FINGERBOARD : Rosewood, with mother of pearl Inlays
    NUMBER OF FRETS : 24
    SCALE LENGTH : 34”
    RADIUS : 16”
    WIDTH AT NUT : 1.50”

BODY
    Original NS curved and carved body shape
    WOOD : Solid Maple

HARDWARE
    BRIDGE :
    Spector zinc brass alloy locking, with intonation screws
    STRING SPACING AT BRIDGE : .75”
    TUNERS : Hipshot Ultralites
    STRAP BUTTONS : Dunlop Straplok
    Brass Nut

Weight = 8 lb. 13 oz.

Price includes shipping to the 48 states. Not interested in trades

01-Euro4 LX DW - Matte Black.JPG

02-Euro4 LX DW - Matte Black.JPG 03-Euro4 LX DW - Matte Black.JPG 04-Euro4 LX DW - Matte Black.JPG 05-Euro4 LX DW - Matte Black.JPG 06-Euro4 LX DW - Matte Black.JPG 07-Euro4 LX DW - Matte Black.JPG 08-Euro4 LX DW - Matte Black.JPG 09-Euro4 LX DW - Matte Black.JPG 10-Euro4 LX DW - Matte Black.JPG 11-Euro4 LX DW - Matte Black.JPG 12-Euro4 LX DW - Matte Black.JPG 13-Euro4 LX DW - Matte Black.JPG 14-Case.JPG 15-Case.JPG 16-Case.JPG

Last edited: Jun 10, 2017
    TonyP-, japhy4529, Bassmann79 and 9 others like this.
  2. Bassmann79

Bassmann79

Mar 7, 2015
    That's a nice looking Euro, GLWTS!

jack7265 likes this.
  3. xhawk5

xhawk5 Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2007
    Palm Coast, Florida
    Man, I really like this bass...

jack7265 likes this.
  4. Corevalay

Corevalay Supporting Member

Sep 10, 2009
    New Jersey
    The Wimbish Euro's really are awesome. I got one and I've been dumping all my other gear!

jack7265 likes this.
  5. jack7265

Apr 24, 2011
    Avondale, La
    The Wimbish Euro's are awesome, and this one was my best of the three Wimbish Euro's that I've owned. The solid maple body gives it the sound I prefer. Also, the neck on it is the smoothest of the three, and very fast.

6. Eduardomartinez

Eduardomartinez

Jan 3, 2017
    Did this just sell?

7. jack7265

Apr 24, 2011
    Avondale, La
    I sold it on Reverb.

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 10, 2021