1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

TRADED Spector Euro4 LX RS with SimS Super Quads!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by BigRedBassPlayer, May 21, 2018.

1. BigRedBassPlayer

BigRedBassPlayer Supporting Member

Price:
    Strings:
    Mainly now looking for a sale as I plan to upgrade a bass I have. Trades are still a possibility.

Here for your consideration I have a hard to get Spector Euro Rudy Sarzo with SimS Super Quad pickups. These are high end Euros. if you’ve never experienced SimS they are truly amazing pickups with so many tonal options. This bass is probably honestly the best sounding bass I’ve ever owned but I just can’t get comfortable with the Spector feel. The bass is nearly flawless. I’m the second owner and it’s less than a year old.

Here’s the brief description from the Spector site:
    • Fully carved European alder body with a figured USA maple top; Black Stain high gloss finish
    • 3 piece maple neck; 24 fret rosewood fingerboard with Spector’s signature Crown inlays
    • SimS Super Quad Pickups; Spector Tone Pump active tone circuit
    Here’s the link to a video of Rudy at NAMM with this model. Only difference is the one he is playing is active/passive and this bass is active only.

Trades are for 4 strings only as I’m set on my 5. Please no sunburst or 1.75” nut. Plus cash as necessary.

Sandberg
    US Lakland especially a 494
    Low End Jazz
    Spector Coda
    Fender Roscoe Beck
    Carvin SB4000 or 4001 (all white preferred)
    Music Man Caprice

Throw anything my way. I’m not in a rush to trade this.

This bass is seriously on par with the couple US Spectors I’ve got my hands on. I will do my best to answer any questions.

Thanks for stopping by!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
  2. xhawk5

xhawk5 Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2007
    Palm Coast, Florida
    VERY Nice!

BigRedBassPlayer likes this.
  3. bass40hz

bass40hz Cigar smoker, scotch drinker, American Patriot Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2014
    Sussex County, NJ
    no endorsements yet...Are you listening Spector, DR, GK, Line6?
    I own one of these, I can HIGHLY recommend it, its what I use to record and I just love it, ZERO complaints.

xhawk5 and BigRedBassPlayer like this.
  4. Marc DLarosa

Marc DLarosa Supporting Member

May 29, 2017
    PM'd...

5. Noshtero

Noshtero Supporting Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Chicago, IL
    PM'd

6. Warfender

Warfender

Oct 25, 2009
    PM'd ya

7. BigRedBassPlayer

I’m really starting to question letting this go at the moment. So for now I’m gonna slow down on pushing it. These pickups are something special.

If you have anything on my list or can throw the cash my way then we can talk. But for now everything else is off the table. Please note I did put the price back to where I would want it for now. If I decide to let her go again for a lower price then I’ll update it.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
  8. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    :jawdrop::jawdrop:

9. simongpaez

simongpaez Supporting Member

Feb 28, 2005
    The Woodlands , Texas
    Nice!!!

10. BigRedBassPlayer

Feel free to throw a reasonable cash offer. You won’t be disappointed with this monster.

11. BigRedBassPlayer

Hey guys. I’ve had quite a few offers so I may not have got back to everyone.

The original owner made me an offer I couldn’t refuse so I decided to go with his. Thank you to all.