1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Spector Rebop 5 w/EMG DC40's & BQS Pre

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by NKUSigEp, Sep 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NKUSigEp

NKUSigEp

Jun 6, 2006
    Bright, IN
    According to Spector, this is a prototype that was made when they were testing different wood types to use on the Rebops. It has a solid quilt maple body (instead of maple top w/alder back) AND crown inlays on the neck. EMG DC pickups and 18V EMG BQS preamp. 35" scale bolt-on neck. Has a thin neck profile and only weighs 8.5 lbs. Sound is very clear and articulate, modern in flavor, but inherently Spector. I just setup the bass and the action is perfect.

A switch was installed for going between pickups but is now non-functional since there's a balance knob on the pre. A second strap button was installed so now it has two. The bass has some nicks and scratches pretty much all over the body, the majority being below the G-string near the neck pickup. I haven't had any success getting them to show up in pics yet but I'll keep trying if you want.

$750 shipped or best offer. Hardshell case included. GONE

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Bump so this dude can buy my bass :)

3. Thundar

Thundar Living in sin at the Holiday Inn

You KNOW this is killing me:crying:

4. NKUSigEp

NKUSigEp

Jun 6, 2006
    Bright, IN
    You and me both man...I'm just glad to be out of the hole for the time being but I'm almost to graduation and have a house to buy soon, etc, etc.

5. trujo777

trujo777 Supporting Member

Dec 17, 2007
    Central Texas USA
    nice bass

6. PM with trade idea sent... :hyper:

Peace,

7. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses