1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Squier CV60s Jazz- Oly White Made in China

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by dingwallxx, Sep 29, 2019.

1. dingwallxx

dingwallxx Supporting Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Vancouver, BC
    Price:
    Strings:
    Made in China CV 60s Jazz in Oly White. This is the prized version of the Squire jazz bass which can go head to head with any Standard Fender Jazz bass in the market. This bass is close to mint condition with only one tiny spec blemish I could find around the neck plate. The bass is professionally set up and all stock. All electronics work, no dead spots and low action.

The only thing missing is the thumb rest which i lost many years ago which you can replace If you prefer it. Every thing about the bass is amazing and is in my opinion, one of the best bass in terms of bang for the buck whether you are a beginner or a professional bass player. Anthony Mutharja is an awesome bassist you can find on youtube who mains this bass. Looking for $350 USD plus shipping. I am also open to local sale.

Model: Squier, Classic Vibe 60s Jazz, Made in China, Olympic White
    Fingerbaord: Rosewood
    Year of manufacture: 2013
    Weight: 9.4 lbs
    Condition: 9.5/10

IMG_0949. IMG_0945. IMG_0950. IMG_0946. IMG_0951.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
    Dec1975 and movinngruvin like this.
  2. movinngruvin

movinngruvin

Feb 21, 2005
    Key West, FL
    I have one too and echo these sentiments exactly, even down to Anthony Muthurajah’s playing (and teaching). If anyone has a desire to “try” a Fender/Squier instrument this is the one to get. Be careful though, I bought one and then bought 4 more Fenders because I liked it so much. GLWTS

dingwallxx likes this.
  3. cataract

cataract Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2007
    Richmond, VA
    This is a great deal on a great instrument- the necks on these early CV’s are amazing.
    I have the exact same model (but from 2012) and I love it. The rosewood boards on these are simply gorgeous.
    Mine plays & feels better than most of the recent US made Fender offerings I’ve played (which is a lot- I work @ Guitar Center!)
    3B685D24-31CE-40E7-9989-495CA77248E0.
    GLWYS

dingwallxx likes this.
  4. Eric Grossman

Eric Grossman

Nov 3, 2004
    St. Louis
    Endorsing Artist: Hipshot Products and SIT Strings
    Any idea what shipping to Missouri would cost?

5. dingwallxx

dingwallxx Supporting Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Vancouver, BC
    Please pm me your postal code thank you