SOLD squier cvp fiesta red matte

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by boamedt, Jun 25, 2017.

1. boamedt

boamedt

Jul 2, 2008
    Santa Rosa, Ca
    Price:
    Strings:
    For sale is my Squier CV p-bass in fiesta red with a beautiful rosewood board and lightly flamed maple neck. It is all stock except for some la bella deep talkin flats, a switchcraft jack, strap loks, and a bridge cover. The paint has been toned down to a more vintage feel by taking the gloss coat down. Neck has been sanded smooth as well to complement body. its one helluva player and the sound is spot on. weight is right around 9lbs, not too heavy or too light. perfect balance. no real dings or scratches i could find. Asking 350 shipped
    stella%2014.jpg
    stella%2013.jpg
    stella%2012.jpg
    stella%2011.jpg
    stella%209.jpg
    stella%203.jpg

lowdownthump, jnumme, reddog and 5 others like this.
  2. mattpnolan

mattpnolan Supporting Member

Mar 5, 2005
    New Jersey
    I usually don't like solid colors anymore (am a 'burst guy, myself), but this bass is beautiful. The matte really sells it. Unfortunately, I can't afford another bass. Good luck with the sale!!

lowdownthump, Stumbo and boamedt like this.
  3. boamedt

boamedt

Jul 2, 2008
    Santa Rosa, Ca
    Thank you very much. I wouldnt be getting rid of it i didnt need the money for something else!

4. boamedt

boamedt

Jul 2, 2008
    Santa Rosa, Ca
    Sold to tulver. Thanks i hope you enjoy!

Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
  5. raphaeld

raphaeld

Sep 19, 2012
    Israel
    Damn!! missed that one!! :bawl:
    she's soooooooooooo gorgeous!! Tulver if you get fed up from her, give me a call!! :thumbsup::)

Tulver likes this.
  6. lowdownthump

lowdownthump

Jul 17, 2004
    How did you de gloss the finish on the body ? Neck? Might want to do mine. Beautiful bass. Im mad i missed this. I wold have added to my other and put rounds on it. Mine wear TI Flats.

raphaeld likes this.
  7. Tulver

Tulver

Mar 16, 2017
    Will do! She would match your shirt! (Profile pic)

raphaeld likes this.
  8. raphaeld

raphaeld

Sep 19, 2012
    Israel
    ah ah!!! you got me :laugh:;)

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 23, 2021