1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Steve Harris Precision Bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by RotoSoundPro, Jun 6, 2011.

1. RotoSoundPro

RotoSoundPro

Jun 1, 2011
    I am wondering where I can find Steve Harris's bass, not the one he has in blue, but the white one he is known for? I am guessing there is no possible way to find that bass pre made, unless I customize specifically like his. Any help?

2. Bozendoka

Bozendoka

Mar 13, 2011
    Minnesota
    Find a 70s P bass and have it painted and get a custom pick guard, I guess.

3. He's really known for the metallic blue one, but i believe that is has been many colors, including the white paint job with the soccer team crest on it.

4. Muzoid

Muzoid

Feb 12, 2011
    Canada!
    Ya...when I think Harris, I think Blue first, White with lines second.

I would just mod one to look like it...find out if he used any after-market pups??? (or further mods)...and then tackle the pickguard...

If you want the crest...go to a sign shop that has a vinyl plotter and have them make you one (it would help if you can bring them a good quality version of the crest)

5. Here's a list of colors on the bass we all know:
    Fender '70s Precision Bass: Pearl White w/ West Ham crest and blue/red pinstriping (formerly white, then black, then blue sparkle), mirror pickguard (formerly black), maple neck.

6. Nikoubis

Nikoubis

May 3, 2007
    Athens, Greece
    AFAIK, he has a Badass bridge and a "custom" SPB-1 on his main bass.