Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Steve Harris Sig Value?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by n8g14, Aug 25, 2005.

1. n8g14

n8g14

Apr 1, 2003
    I bought a Steve Harris Pbass about two years ago and didn't realize that I was buying a limited production bass. I've been trying to find how much these are worth and haven't been able to find much of anything. It's the 2001 with a Fender HSC, has a small chip on the back. If anyone could let me know how much this may be worth it would be appreciated. Depending on its value I might look to sell, I'd like to get a Deluxe Pbass Special. Thanks

2. Dan1099

Dan1099 Dumbing My Process Down

Aug 7, 2004
    Michigan
    They are worth exactly Thirty Dollars. I'll give you a hundred for it. More than triple the value! Good deal, huh? :smug: :smug:

3. If its pretty much mint condition i seen them go for between 700-800$

Surprisingly they really havent went up in value despite their rarity.

4. rockdoc11

rockdoc11

Sep 2, 2000
    Is one of these worth more if it still has egg dripping from it?

:)

5. ahahaha!

Sharan sucks! :spit:

6. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    funny. it wasn't just eggs mind you.

7. Steve Harris Is

Steve Harris Is

Jul 4, 2005
    If I hadn't just bought a new Spector Legend I would gladly pay you a decent sum for said bass...

8. n8g14

n8g14

Apr 1, 2003
    If I could get somewhere around $700 I would be willing to sell. Let me know if there's interest.

9. Dan1099

Dan1099 Dumbing My Process Down

Aug 7, 2004
    Michigan
    You can't post for sale ads here. A) It's in the wrong forum, and B) You need to be a supporting member. I'm sure, however, if you kicked the 20$ in to be a supporting member, you could move it in the classifieds in no time. Plus, I can't think of a better place to support with your money. :)

10. n8g14

n8g14

Apr 1, 2003
    Oh yeah, my bad. I'll check it out.

11. purfektstranger

purfektstranger

Apr 10, 2003
    Canada
    I have seen these go for 1000 easy on Ebay. They are getting harder and harder to find cause noone is selling em.

12. Coutts_is_god

Coutts_is_god Guest

Dec 29, 2003
    Windsor, Ont, Canada
    why would you?

13. purfektstranger

purfektstranger

Apr 10, 2003
    Canada
    You'd be surprised. I see alot of the same people on this site selling superb bases all the time over and over.