1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Stolen ATK305, pedals

Discussion in 'Lost & Stolen Gear' started by paganjack, Sep 28, 2008.

1. paganjack

paganjack

Dec 25, 2007
    Los Angeles, CA
    so i parked on Nicollet Ave in minneapolis tonight against my better jedgment. I was gone for about 8 minutes (to drop off my GF at her apt) and my car got its window busted out, and someone took my bass and my effects pedals. they must have been on foot, since they didn't take my amp/cabs.

so...
    '96 ibanez ATK305 (orange): i put a blue origami in the PG
    boss GT-6B
    Behringer VT999
    EHX LBM

cables etc.

god this pisses me off to no end.

if anyone sees this in a pawn shop or craigslist or anything, PM me ASAP or just call me @ 952-221-8131.

2. Bastages! That sucks man, so sorry. I had an instrument stolen in college and never got over it. I really hope you get it back.

3. paganjack

paganjack

Dec 25, 2007
    Los Angeles, CA
    thanks.
    i kind of doubt i will find mine either, but hey here's to hoping.

i'm trying to read some incredibly depressing things to put this in perspective

4. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    You could read my stolen gear thread. Suddenly it won't seem as bad.

:(

5. biohazed

biohazed

Aug 31, 2008
    Philadelphia, PA
    Ouch.. Thieves are the lowest form of scum...I can imagine how mad and disgusted you are as i know how I was when my rig got stolen out of my car... I really hope you find your stuff and the person/people who stole your stuff get caught. People like that don't deserve to walk around free

6. paganjack

paganjack

Dec 25, 2007
    Los Angeles, CA
    yeah GE- i've been trying to put it all in perspective. it sucks that your band van got ganked into. i have gotten used to the fact that i will probably never see this stuff ever again...

i also read this story and i felt a little better.
    http://www.mutantfrog.com/patriotism-by-yukio-mishima/