1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Stolen

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by Festus_Clamrod_, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Festus_Clamrod_

Festus_Clamrod_

Dec 26, 2019
    Worldwide
    I am not a Commercial User But NOT SAFE FOR WORK LMAO♠♠♠
    Yes, My Name Is Stolen!

Hello, I'm the newest of the nubs on a quest of bass clef knowledge! Well, suggestive Knowlege eh. I fancy meself a builder of sorts at least a carpenter and a fine carpenter I was till I lost me bloody mind. A story for another time perhaps. I'm goin to build a few Whamolas as played by a certain bassist Ill not be namin herein. Ill be needin some creative help and some technical help as well thanks for being here for the nubcakes!!!

PS Extra Street Cred For Name Droppin Where My Name Is Stolen From In The Form Of A Question & By Way Of The True Fans Loving Moniker!!! Good Luck!!!

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 6, 2021