1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Strap

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Kellymack, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Kellymack

Kellymack Supporting Member

Jan 7, 2011
    Price:
    726B9C3C-60C6-49B8-BFFC-DB9FC28F6739. I have accumulated a few extra straps, up for sale are the following:

Excellent condition Analysis plus (Brown) 3-1/2” wide with concho’s in excellent condition. Except where I had installed strap locks, but is covered by strap locks when installed $45

Sold No name 3” black strap. $20.00 sold

Sold... Excellent condition Franklin 3” wide, very comfortable. I believe up to 57” it’s at 51” now. $30... sold

Sold Fender black and white padded 2-1/2” wide. $15 Sold

Shipping in Conus is included. Paypal is fine but I need the price listed. Strap locks not included.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
  2. Toddbass65

Toddbass65 Supporting Member

Oct 21, 2012
    I'll take the 3" black and the black and white fender for 35 total.
    Just PM me your PAYPAL info.
    Thanks!
    Todd

3. Kellymack

Jan 7, 2011
    Pm’d Todd

4. Kellymack

Jan 7, 2011
    Only the Analyst remains. Others have sold.

5. Kellymack

Jan 7, 2011
    Here’s a picture of the Analyst ends where I installed the strap locks. As you can see the strap lock covers. B866FD69-27CB-450D-9B6D-07FF0C15E25A.

Attached Files: