SOLD Sunn 300T

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by b-bottom, Nov 19, 2021.

1. b-bottom

b-bottom

Dec 18, 2006
    Knoxville TN
    Price:
    $1300
    United States
    sunn 1.jpg
    sunn 2.jpg
    sunn 3.jpg
    sunn 4.jpg
    sunn 6.jpg
    sunn 7.jpg
    If you’re looking at this listing chances are you already know what this thing is all about.

This 300 watt bass monster is loud....and I mean stupid loud. If you’re in a loud band or just like to be obnoxious on your own ,then this is THE amp for you.

I mostly play through Orange heads and this thing buries them in volume.

The amp comes with the original foot switch as well as the Fender soft cover.

I bought this amp a little over a ago. I always wanted one and you never ever see them. However I just bought more basses and because this beast never gets let out of its cage...it has to go.

As you can expect this thing is heavy. If I were to guess I’d say it has to be around 80 or 90 pounds. So needless to say…..I really really don’t want to ship it.

I’d be happy to meet you around Knoxville Tennessee. However I will need the payment first.

The only thing that I’ve found “wrong” with it is a scuff on the Sunn badge. Other than that I haven’t had any problems with it.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

I'd prefer to sell this amp. But I'm open to hear about trades

2. denton57

denton57 Supporting Member

Nov 1, 2005
    Arkansas
    My first real tube amp! I wish NW Arkansas and Knoxville were closer.

b-bottom likes this.
  3. NKBassman

NKBassman Lvl 10 Nerd Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Winnipeg, MB, Canada
    :drool::drool::drool:

kranahan and b-bottom like this.
  4. I used to play with a drummer who was so aggressive that his hands would bleed, and he's now getting cortizone shots in his wrist due to the years of cartilage damage from playing like Animal from the Muppets. At the time, I had the Fender version of this amp that could overpower him just fine. You better believe we all wore earplugs in that band. Tone was amazing, too! GLWTS!

5. b-bottom

b-bottom

Dec 18, 2006
    Knoxville TN
    I believe it. It’s an insanely loud amp