Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Supporting Member?

Discussion in 'Forum Usage Help' started by armybass, Feb 2, 2005.

1. armybass

armybass Gold Supporting Member

Jul 19, 2001
    I renewed my supporting member status 2 days ago....still not showing up and I can not post gear for sale either. Sent an email to the admin and still no response. Come on now folks.

2. paul

paul Staff Member Founder Administrator

Jul 20, 2000
    Texas
    I'm sorry - according to my records your order was placed 2:27AM on February 1st. Your account has just been upgraded now, February 2nd.

Also note the terms and conditions on the donation page:

Terms & Conditions:

* Up to two business days may be required for you to see your account upgraded.

Sorry for any confusion -

Paul

3. armybass

armybass Gold Supporting Member

Jul 19, 2001
    good enough, thanks for hooking me up man

4. DannyB

DannyB

Aug 17, 2004
    Hi Paul,

I purchased a supporting membership on 7/15 yet my account still reflects an unpaid "registered member". I have seen a couple different of the "newest supporting member" ads on the side... what's going on with that?

Thanks - Dan

5. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    how did you send the money?

that could have something to do with it.

If you mailed cash/check/money order then it might just be taking a while to get there. Plus you have to wait a business day or too after he receives payment. The first time i supported it took a while. And i anticipate this one to take a few days too.

I don't mean to sound like i'm coming donw on you, if i do, then i'm sorry. I'm just sayin from my experience.

6. DannyB

DannyB

Aug 17, 2004
    Paid with credit card through the TB store.. figured that would have been quickest.

7. DannyB

DannyB

Aug 17, 2004
    Paul just got in touch.. all is well now.