1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Supporting Membership

Discussion in 'Forum Usage Help' started by popinfresh, Sep 30, 2008.

1. popinfresh

popinfresh

Dec 23, 2004
    Melbourne, Aus
    G'day guys, I donated for supporting membership last Thursday (aus time) via paypal and it's a few hours away from being Wednesday after now yet still no access to supporting membership areas/entitlements.

How long does it usually take, and if something's gone wrong how do I know as I haven't gotten any notifications at all?

Cheers

2. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member In Memoriam

Sorry we can't allow Australians to be members - that would ruin it for everybody else!! :p

3. paul

paul Staff Member Founder Administrator

Jul 20, 2000
    Texas
    If you haven't gotten any notification, check your spam box... You were upgraded instantly - that blue tag on your posts is the indicator...

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/faq.php?faq=supp_faq

4. JOHNNY LONG

JOHNNY LONG

Aug 25, 2003
    RICHMOND,VA
    how do i post a ad to sale my instruments,,,im new and dont want to sound "dum dum dum dum" but help

5. JOHNNY LONG

JOHNNY LONG

Aug 25, 2003
    RICHMOND,VA
    how do i sale my instrument

6. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    You have to be a Supporting Member (20 bucks), and just for your info, start a new thread if you have a question that does not pertain to the thread.

7. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY