Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SVT2 Schematic needed

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by svtb15, Mar 9, 2006.

1. svtb15

svtb15 Commercial User

Mar 22, 2004
    Austin,TX - McKinney,TX - NY,NY, - Nashville,TN
    I play it all. Whatever works for the gig
    Does anyone know where I can get a Schematic and Parts List for my Ampeg SVT 2 non-pro?
    Thank you

2. dood

dood

Dec 9, 2004
    sitting down,facingforward..UK
    Endorsements: Shuker Guitars, Dingwall Designer Guitars, D'Addario, Planet Waves, Barefaced Bass
    didn't somone post a link to a website, yesterday with all the schematic diags on? (St Lous Music or something)

Have a search, i think the thread was called 'svt schematic ' or something similar

3. dood

dood

Dec 9, 2004
    Endorsements: Shuker Guitars, Dingwall Designer Guitars, D'Addario, Planet Waves, Barefaced Bass
  4. svtb15

svtb15 Commercial User

Mar 22, 2004
    thank you

5. dood

dood

Dec 9, 2004
    Pleasure! ;o)

6. Thor

Thor Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

I posted on that thread that all the Ampeg and Crate schematics are in the parent directories.

FYI.

7. svtb15

svtb15 Commercial User

Mar 22, 2004
    Thank you all very much

8. die monster die

die monster die

Sep 25, 2008
    Hi, it's an old topic but this issue is the same.
    I can't get any proper schematic for my SVTII no-pro... (the one i get is CL or Pro...) Does anyone own it?
    The link is dead...

My sound goes distorted, when i plug my bass in the return input: sound is ok. So i guess the power section is doin' fine.
    My bass head is on the floor, not on the cabinet. A cable jack goes from the send output to the return input.
    Could it be the preamp tubes? I changed these a month ago...

Any clue?

Thanks.

9. anderbass

anderbass

Dec 20, 2005
    Phoenix. Az.
  10. Pm me I got a schematic 4 the SVTII & the extra schem. for power section -to change from 110-240V