1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale SWR Henry 8X8

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by fauxtoe, May 19, 2020.

1. fauxtoe

fauxtoe Supporting Member

Apr 20, 2018
    California
    Price:
    $325
    This is either a local pickup item, or the buyer is 100% responsible for all shipping and packaging costs. The cabinet weighs at least 100 lbs. The major shipping services offer different rates for when the weight hits over 100 lbs, so it actually may not be as bad as expected based on what I'm seeing. If you REALLY want this speaker cabinet, please PM me and we'll work out the details.

SWR Henry the 8X8 bass speaker cabinet

Every speaker is original, functions properly and should last for years to come. The tweeter was replaced many years ago. Carpet covering was recently cleaned and is in really good shape.

$325

I'm located in southwest Riverside County, CA, for the local pickup option.

IMG_5704.jpg

Left for feedback reference -

*SOLD* Gallien Krueger 700RB-II bass amplifier *SOLD*

Comes mounted in a 2 space plastic SKB rack case. Amplifier is fully functional and works great!

$325

Last edited: May 28, 2020 at 1:14 PM
    Tinman Funk, DWBass and eff-clef like this.
  2. eff-clef

eff-clef Supporting Member

May 6, 2007
    Baltimore,Md.
    That's a bad- ass little rig! I had a GK 1001rb and that model of Henry VIII, but not at the same time. It should handle any gig. That's a great price. Good luck!

3. fauxtoe

Apr 20, 2018
    California
    Added an option for shipping if someone really wants this full rig. It doesn't look to be as bad as I thought. Packaging is another story...

4. If you were closer I'd jump on the Henry :atoz:, GLWTS though!

Curious though what the ship prices ballpark are looking for the cab?

5. fauxtoe

Apr 20, 2018
    California
    Short answer is anywhere from $1-$5 a pound. Long answer is that it depends on where it would be going and how much packaging is going to add to the cost. I've added the option because maybe someone who has shipped a large cab like this has a better idea than I do about how to get it from A to B. So with that said, a local deal will likely take priority over shipping this beast.

6. Totally understandable, I was just curious. I'm located in the middle part of the country so I am sure it would be kind of expensive. Those cabs don't usually show up for sale around my area. Again though, good luck with the sale - someone will be getting some nice gear.

7. fauxtoe

Apr 20, 2018
    California
    Much appreciated!

klejst likes this.