Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

sx basses.

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Eric Killinger, Nov 8, 2005.

1. I've heard alot about sx basses on the board, also I happen to own one- I was just wondering everyones opinions on them.

2. Lo end PUNCH

Lo end PUNCH

Jan 28, 2005
    Racine,Wi
    Dude, put together a crack search party complete with high-tech advanced equipment....and enter the "Essex Mega Thread"....if you dare.

3. IotaNet

IotaNet Supporting Member

Eric -

I see that you're new here so to save you from the slings and arrows (and boos and hisses :spit: ) of long-time TB'ers, I'll share two pieces of advice with you:

1) Before asking a question, use the "Search" feature. You'd be amazed at the wealth of knowledge available. There are way more "been there, done that" threads on here than there are new ones. :smug:

2) The search feature here on Talkbass needs a word with at least 4 characters to work, so when folks talk about "SX" basses, they will write "Essex" instead -- that way, the search will pick it up.

To Learn WAY more about these basses than you'd probably ever want to know, visit this thread ... but pour yourself a drink, first -- it's a LONG read!

By the way, I mean no disrespect or sarcasm here -- just trying to guide you through the waters.

Welcome to talkbass.com! :hyper:

- Dwayne