1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

sx basses.

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Eric Killinger, Nov 8, 2005.

1. I've heard alot about sx basses on the board, also I happen to own one- I was just wondering everyones opinions on them.

2. Lo end PUNCH

Lo end PUNCH

Jan 28, 2005
    Racine,Wi
    Dude, put together a crack search party complete with high-tech advanced equipment....and enter the "Essex Mega Thread"....if you dare.

3. Eric -

I see that you're new here so to save you from the slings and arrows (and boos and hisses :spit: ) of long-time TB'ers, I'll share two pieces of advice with you:

1) Before asking a question, use the "Search" feature. You'd be amazed at the wealth of knowledge available. There are way more "been there, done that" threads on here than there are new ones. :smug:

2) The search feature here on Talkbass needs a word with at least 4 characters to work, so when folks talk about "SX" basses, they will write "Essex" instead -- that way, the search will pick it up.

To Learn WAY more about these basses than you'd probably ever want to know, visit this thread ... but pour yourself a drink, first -- it's a LONG read!

By the way, I mean no disrespect or sarcasm here -- just trying to guide you through the waters.

Welcome to talkbass.com! :hyper:

- Dwayne