1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Tacoma Thunder Chief CB10C - price lowered

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by billbuhlman, Jan 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Price:
    Strings:
    IMG_4087.JPG

2004 Tacoma Thunder Chief CB10C

The bass sounds nice and big and has the LR Baggs preamp.
    The bass is in great condition, but does have a couple nicks, one on the neck at the 10th fret and one on the bottom by the jack. Please see the pictures. Neither affect playability. No cracks or separations in the body. Other than that, the bass plays and sounds great! I have the original truss rod wrench as well. I also made a custom soundhole cover that will be included.

The bass has a solid spruce top, mahogany sides and back. The Serial number is H42845030 and I have owned it since 2014, and it has seen very little use in that time. The original hardshell case is included. There are some scratches on the case but all the feet are there and I have the key to the case.

It's really such a gorgeous looking instrument that gets many compliments on its tone and looks. The bass is currently strung with Elixir Nanowebs.

Local pickup only unless you want to pay for the packing. These are oversize..

Attached Files:

2. Jakeman92

Jakeman92

Nov 28, 2017
    Pm'd

3. joe9180

joe9180

Apr 5, 2018
    Still available?

4. joe9180

joe9180

Apr 5, 2018