Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Tascam US2400

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by Muzique Fann, Aug 7, 2005.

1. Muzique Fann

Muzique Fann Howzit brah

Dec 8, 2003
    Kauai, HI
    Does anybody here have any experience with this board? ProTools is starting to give me the fits - it's such a hog and a general pain in the behind- time for it to go. I'll be selling my 002 and 6.7 LE. Logic 7.1 here I come! I mean Digidesign doesn't make computers do they? Hehe, sorry for the babble. Thoughts on this unit would be great...

2. Muzique Fann

Muzique Fann Howzit brah

Dec 8, 2003
    Kauai, HI
    Crisis averted. I got a great deal on a Tascam FW-1884! It's a bad little momma - you can also add 8 channels to either side if you so desire. I might put my 002/6.7 for sale here before it goes to Ebay...

3. WalterBush

WalterBush

Feb 27, 2005
    Yuma, Az
    Not that it matters at this point, but I wanted to congratulate you. I'm all in favor of telling Digidesign where to stick it.

4. Muzique Fann

Muzique Fann Howzit brah

Dec 8, 2003
    Kauai, HI
    Haha. ProTools just wants to take over everything and I'm sick of it - their hardware really sucks. The Tascam 1884 I just got is compatible with MOTU Digital Performer, Emagic Logic, Steinberg Cubase SX, Steinberg Nuendo, Cakewalk Sonar, Pro Tools and more - now that's more like it. I'm using a G5 so it's only Logical (hehe) to keep everything Apple.