1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

tb is the s***!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by billy57, May 14, 2011.

1. billy57

billy57

Feb 23, 2011
    Knoxville Tn
    A forum with 1000's of members worldwide,I've only been a member for a couple of months,and tb sent me a birthday greeting telling me that exposure to low frequencies keeps my skin young! LMAO!! What an awesome fraternity to be a part of. I have found a musical home here. Thank you from the heart tb & all members. Peace&bass to all-billy57

2. Hawaii Islander

Hawaii Islander Supporting Member

Aug 11, 2007
    Rio Rico, AZ
    Happy birthday billy57. My brother bought me a Supporting Membership update to TB as an early birthday present. :)

3. tastybasslines

tastybasslines Banned

May 9, 2010
    Los Angeles, CA
    nice, this is by far my best forum posting experience on the interwebs so far...

for some weird reason, bass players are actually pretty smart, and funny...

sometimes,

no, all the time...

4. IconBasser

IconBasser Scuba Viking Supporting Member

Feb 28, 2007
    Fontana, California
    good for you, billy! Just be sure and stay out of Off Topic, we're all jerks here :p

5. I agree with your post, TB is definitely the best forum I've been on.

6. TalkBass R.O.C.K.S.

7. Big_Daddy

Big_Daddy

Nov 24, 2010
    Central Alberta
    Happy birthday (belated? On time? Yes, no?).

8. sneha1965

sneha1965

Nov 7, 2007
    NOVA
    TB rocks!! Hey, I never received a Birthday greeting. :(

9. billy57

billy57

Feb 23, 2011
    Knoxville Tn
    Big daddy-thank you, b-day was fri 13th. Fwiw,I was born on fri 13th @ 1:13 pm. 13th min of the 13th hr on fri 13th. My driver licence #ends in 13. My work truck is #13,& I probly have 13 brain cells left. Should I play a 13 string bass?

10. Big_Daddy

Big_Daddy

Nov 24, 2010
    Central Alberta
    Lucky number 13 for you?

Take THAT Loki!

11. Staccato

Staccato Low End Advocate

Aug 14, 2009
    Alabama
    If you practice at least two hours for every hour spent on TB, you will be an example to us all! :bassist:

Happy B'Day!

12. billy57

billy57

Feb 23, 2011
    Knoxville Tn
    Stacatto-what a brilliant piece of advice! I confess to being a slow starter on bass. After drumming for 40 yrs (30 as a pro) I ASSumed I would be a natural at bass. +I spent all my yrs in school playing brass-treble clef,so bass clef confounds me&I sound it out by ear. I'll commit to your challenge&keep in touch. What a superb kick in the a**. Peace&bass to all