Teach Me Bass Guitar Course

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by adivin, Feb 11, 2010.

1. adivin

adivin

Jul 9, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    Anyone here purchase Roy Vogt's Teach Me Bass Guitar course? If so, what do you think? It seems beginner oriented from what I can tell.

http://www.teachmebassguitar.com

2. bbmagic

bbmagic

Jan 28, 2009
    Mine arrived this week. I've gone through the first four lessons, all of which were review, but I am really liking what I'm seeing so far. Playing with the band is a lot of fun, even though the songs are very rudimentary at this point. But for a pure beginner, this is gold. You're thrown right into a I-IV-V from the very beginning and build on it, adding triads and chromatics as the lessons proceed. He even, very wisely, has an improv jam with the band in lesson four. For me, this was a lot of fun because I could just let loose.

I can't tell you how the later lessons are, as far as information for intermediate or advanced players (I lump myself into the intermediate group), but looking over the lessons, I think it'll prove to be a good investment.

3. TheLastRebel

TheLastRebel

Jan 13, 2010
    Macon GA
    I just bit the bullet and ordered it on a 3 payment setup (that way if its not worth it I Ill only be out $60 some odd Dollars LOL).. Ill post a review as well once it comes in.. "Keeping my fingers crossed that its worth it" :)

4. Roy Vogt

Roy Vogt

Sep 20, 2000
    Nashville,TN
    Endorsing Artist: Kiesel, Carvin, Accuracy, Hotwire, Conklin Basses, DNA, Eden
    Thanks for your interest and investment. :) Remember, I'm on here too so if you have any questions, problems, feedback hit me with a PM, post here, or email me at [email protected] . We're really trying to make this the best product we can so I will be listening.

5. TheLastRebel

TheLastRebel

Jan 13, 2010
    Macon GA
    Just from what I seen on the website and on the demo's there, It looks better then anything else I have seen out there.. Cant wait till it gets here next week. :smug:

Ill pick your Brain after I start it LOL

6. bottomzone

bottomzone Gold Supporting Member

Oct 21, 2005
    It is a very good looking course and it's on my to get list!

A Groove is a Terrible Thing to Waste! :cool:

7. adivin

adivin

Jul 9, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    Any recent feedback on this course yet?

Thanks

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 29, 2021