1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Tech 21 Sansamp RPM (PRICE DROP)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Sterrrling, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Sterrrling

Sterrrling Supporting Member

Dec 13, 2007
    Tucson, AZ
    Price:
    $200.00
    TECH 21 SANSAMP RPM FOR SALE $175 (CONUS ONLY) - PRICE DROP

The SansAmp RPM is a versatile instrument pre-amp with parametric equalization and SansAmp technology. This single space rackmount model was adapted from the SansAmp Acoustic DI pedal, with the addition of a Drive control, and redesigned as an expanded multi-instrument tool. With a sweepable, semi-parametric EQ and variable gain, the SansAmp RPM is a supercharged tone shaper for any signal source. Partner it with a SansAmp RBI for the ultimate bass pre-amp system, or with a SansAmp PSA for total domination. 20170313_161844.jpg 20170313_161828.jpg 20170313_161802.jpg 20170313_161736.jpg

Dimensions: 19"w x 1.5"h x 5.25"d (6.25"d overall)
    Weight: 5 lbs.

RPM FEATURES
    =========================
    Drive adjusts the overall amount of gain and overdrive.

Active Bass and Treble controls cut or boost ±12dB

Mid Shift is a parametric EQ control which allows you to select the center frequency of the Mid control. Its sweep ranges from 170 Hz to 3.0 kHz. This, then, enables you to notch out any specific frequencies that may be causing your instrument to feed back.

Mid is also an active tone control, cut or boost ±12dB.

Blend allows you to mix the direct instrument signal with SansAmp Tube Amplifier Emulation circuitry.

Individual Level control for the XLR out to optimize your amp's output relative to the P.A. system.

Effects Loop with Mix 50/50 switch to configure in series or parallel.

1/4" rear input and XLR output with selectable levels.

Buffered uneffected XLR output to run a dry signal to a separate channel.

Last edited: May 10, 2017
  2. Batman1969

Batman1969

May 10, 2016
    Hey man, you still have this for sale? I'm very interested... I'm up in Phoenix area tho... can make a trip if you want to meet half way or something?

3. Sterrrling

Sterrrling Supporting Member

Dec 13, 2007
    Tucson, AZ
    Yep, it's still available...Im happy to ship it, I'm a bit short on time this week for meeting half way. Let me if that's ok.

4. Batman1969

Batman1969

May 10, 2016
    Sure... let me know how u want to do it...

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 17, 2021