The Grudge

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Bernie Connors, Oct 23, 2004.

1. Anyone seen it yet? It looks freaky.
  2. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Yeah it does...another Japanese horror remake except this time the US version is directed by the same guy who directed the Japanese version. There's already a Japanese sequel too so count on a US version if this one is a money-maker.

brad cook
  3. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    I saw it last night and I really dug it.

Im not a big movie guy by any means so for me to say its a must see means something, especially considering I had to put up with loud people in front of me, my girlfriend talking and screaming next to me, and a generally loud talkative crowd in the theatre.

Yeah, go see it. It was definetly worth it and had me creeped out for a good deal of the night afterwards.

A lot of the visuals and the general vibe were similar to "The Ring," but they arent the same thing, just expect a scary movie thats in the same category.

Oh, and get ready for the preview for "The Ring: two"
  4. Thanks for the info! I'll have to go check it out. Maybe..... hehe :D
  5. fatbassjazzer

Feb 27, 2004
    A friend of mine saw it and said that it was really scary movie. I've yet to see it.
  6. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    It is supposed to be scarier and better than the ring.

The Ring was the biggest waste of my life ever. I sat there for 2 hours scared... waiting to be scared by something... NOTHING. EVER. CAME. TO. SCARE. ME.

Waste of time... so if the Ring is any indication, the Grudge should be worse.
  7. Coutts_is_god

Coutts_is_god Guest

Dec 29, 2003
    Windsor, Ont, Canada
    What a MOVIE!!!!!
    the best horror movie I have ever seen in threaters.

9 out of 10
  8. Frank Martin

Frank Martin Bitten by the luthiery bug...

Oct 8, 2001
    Budapest, Hungary, EU
    "The Grudge. Anyone seen it?"

No, i've heard it :p
  9. Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
  10. After seeing the craptastic previews, I'm surprised to hear that people like it. I probably still won't see it.
  11. Bad Brains

Bad Brains Banned

Jan 7, 2004
    Detroit, michigan
    Same here, how can you see a song? I don't think they made a video for that one.