1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Thomastik-Infeld Jazz flats- 2 sets - 43-100s

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by bcbckr, Jul 28, 2020.

1. bcbckr

bcbckr Supporting Member

Feb 27, 2019
    Calgary Canada
    Price:
    Let me just start by saying that I love Thomastik-Infeld bass strings. Unfortunately, I was shipped the wrong gauges. Actually I ordered, 4 sets of strings and received 3 wrong sets (Florescent Pink DRs? anyone). I normally use TI 45-105 but I think I may have a set of 43 – 109s on one of my basses.

Anyhow, I thought I would try out the lighter gauge, but they just don’t work for me. So now I have 2 sets of 43-100s for sale.

I tried them out, one set on my fretless P-Bass the other on my fretless J-bass. Because I was unsure, I didn’t trim the ends as much as I would usually. I played each set for about 15 minutes. My loss is your gain.

$100 USD for both pairs, postage included, for Canada and CONUS. If you want them and are outside of North America, PM me and we can work something out.

Attached Files:

2. Adienn7

Adienn7

Jan 26, 2007
    I'll take them

3. bcbckr

bcbckr Supporting Member

Feb 27, 2019
    Calgary Canada
    PM'd you

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 12, 2021